HC Spring Survival Kit 2018

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marquette chapter.

Coming back to school from spring break where sun, friends, family and drinks fill our days can be tough. Luck for us, we have our Spring Break #HCSurvivalKits to make the jump back into school a little easier!

Alba Botanica®: With a mission to “Do Beautiful,” Alba Botanica® creates body-loving products that are 100% vegetarian and nourishing for your skin and hair.

Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45: This non-greasy broad spectrum sunscreen is quick-absorbing, water resistant, and free of any harmful ingredients.

Almay: Almay celebrates unique beauty and prioritizes creating hypoallergenic makeup safe for sensitive skin.

Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow: Meet your new squad! This new squad provides your favorite shade in four different finishes: satin, matte, metallic and glitter. Available in 15 shades, this is a must-have for each makeup drawer.

Bed Head by TIGI: The #1 styling brand globally, Bed Head products are inspired by street trends and designed to be layered.

Superstar Queen for a Day Spray Thickening Spray: This spray creates volume and texture that is sure to last all day.

Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray: This fast drying spray is lightweight and locks in your style for up to 72 hours!

Buxom: Buxom believes in playing up your best features and that’s why they offer volumizing mascaras, bold pigments and great skin coverage.

Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick in Wine Me: This new Va-Va Plump Lipstick provides the tingling lip-plumping action Buxom is famous for in 20 strongly pigmented shades. From now until March 31st you can receive $20 off your entire purchase at www.buxomcosmetics.com with code HERCAMPUS at checkout!

Krazy Glue: This super-strong, fast-drying glue can bond anything from fine china to plastic toys.

Krazy Glue All Purpose Singles: These convenient tubes have just enough in each tube for one fast fix! It bonds to metal, glass, wood and ceramics!

L’Oréal Paris: This leading total beauty care company has the goal of providing affordable luxury for everyone.

L’Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes: Toss these in your bag to keep your natural-looking tan fresh when you’re on the go!

Head into the rest of this semester with a glowing tan, perfectly styled hair and makeup that is sure to up your selfie game! Head to our Instagram account, @hercampusmarquette, for a giveaway coming soon!

Maisie Bentz

Marquette '18

I don't care if I'm a fish, I still want a bicycle.
Aisling Hegarty

Marquette '18

Don't waste a minute not being happy