Campus Cutie – Tyler Gregory

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marquette chapter.

Name: Tyler Gregory
Year: Junior
Major: Exercise Physiology
Hometown: Shirley, MA

What is your Dream Job? Adventure tour guide or a guide for an adventurous activity like sky diving

What is the first thing you notice about a girl? Eyes and smile

Extracurriculars: Works in data entry in the admissions office and as a personal trainer at the rec center. Participates in Habitat for Humanity, is a blogger for Active Across America, a member of the triathlon club and soccer club team, and a volunteer at Aurora Sinai Hospital.

Favorite Movie: Any Quentin Tarantino film 
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Sport: Raquetball
Favorite place to take a girl on a date in Milwaukee? 
In the winter- Red Arrow Park- to go ice skating. 
In the summer- Lake front and Bradford Beach.
Favorite Late-Night Snack: cereal
Favorite 90’s television program: That’s So 70’s Show
Favorite Disney Character: Wall-E
Favorite TV Show: Currently is Archer

Guilty Music Pleasure: Johnny Cash

If he could marry one celebrity, he’d chose: Anne Hathaway

Coke or Pepsi: Coke

Dream vacation destination: The Mediterranean area

Who are you rooting for in the upcoming superbowl? 
I don’t care for either teams very much, but if I had to choose, I’d say I dislike the 49er’s more because they beat my two teams, the Packers and the Patriots. 

Dogs or Cats: Dog person

Fast Food Restaurant: Jimmy Johns

Athletic Team He’d Like to Join: Olympic Ping Pong Team

What he would name his yacht: La Perla

His superpower of choice: Telekinesis

Something you’ve always wanted to do: Rock climb outdoors

If you had a bathtub filled with one food, what would it be? Jello

I am a junior studying biomedical sciences and physical therapy at Marquette University.  I enjoy doing recreational sports and am currently training for a triathlon. I also enjoy volunteering for various organizations on campus and maintain a steady job at the dining hall. My hobbies are traveling, playing sports, trying new food, hanging out with friends, and watching movies. 
Hannah McCarthy is a junior studying Broadcasting and Electronic Communication at Marquette University. She is currently the News Director at Marquette Radio. Hannah calls Cincinnati, OH home. In her free time, Hannah obsesses over Public Radio and hopes to be a news reporter after she graduates.