Campus Cutie – Jonathan Kuta

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marquette chapter.

Jonathan Kuta is a junior studying Electrical and Electronic Engineering at Marquette University. He is involved in the Marquette University Band, the Pep Band and the Liturgical Band, is an active participant in the liturgical music planning for masses, and plays guitar for the Sunday mass. 

Hometown: Burlington, WI

What is your Dream Job: Doctor

What is the first thing you notice about a girl? Her eyes

Favorite Movie: The Bourne Trilogy

Guilty Music Pleasure: John Mayer

If he could marry one celebrity, he’d chose: Angelina Jolie

Favorite Color: Blue

Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi

Favorite Sport: Basketball-to play and to watch

Favorite place to take a girl on a date in Milwaukee: Rock Bottom Brewery

Favorite Late-Night Snack: Cheese Curds

What is your favorite 90’s television program? Spongebob Squarepants

Dream vacation destination: Hawaii

Dogs or Cats? Dogs

Favorite Fast Food Restaurant: Taco Bell

Athletic Team He’d Like to Join: Chicago Cubs

What would you name your yacht? The Maiden Voyage

His superpower of choice: Invisibility

Favorite Disney Character: Donald Duck

Favorite TV Show: Psych

Something you’ve always wanted to do: Go Bungee Jumping

If you had a bathtub filled with one type of food, what would it be? Strawberries

I am a junior studying biomedical sciences and physical therapy at Marquette University.  I enjoy doing recreational sports and am currently training for a triathlon. I also enjoy volunteering for various organizations on campus and maintain a steady job at the dining hall. My hobbies are traveling, playing sports, trying new food, hanging out with friends, and watching movies. 
Hannah McCarthy is a junior studying Broadcasting and Electronic Communication at Marquette University. She is currently the News Director at Marquette Radio. Hannah calls Cincinnati, OH home. In her free time, Hannah obsesses over Public Radio and hopes to be a news reporter after she graduates.