5 Ways to Spend Valentine’s Day with Your Best Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marquette chapter.

No valentine? No problem! It’s way more fun spending the day with your girls anyway. Here are 5 awesome ideas to have the best GALentine’s Day ever.

1. Go out to dinner!

I always love getting dressed up and going out for a nice dinner with a bunch of my friends! You get a great meal and some super cute pics too.

2. Have a baking party!

Have all your friends bring their favorite recipe and ingredients, and then bake your little hearts out. For V-Day, you can make tons of things like chocolate strawberries, cake, cookies, or brownies. And, the best part, you get to eat everything when you’re done. Yum!

3. Do a fun group activity!

Venture out and maybe even try something new with all your friends! You can take a painting class, do an escape room, have a spa night, or even just go shopping.

4. Stay in and have a movie night!

Make some popcorn, bring some candy, put in your favorite movie, and snuggle up with your gals in some PJs. You don’t have to go out to have fun! Whether you want to watch a rom-com, or not, is totally up to you.

5.Do a GALentines exchange!

Get your group of friends together and get everyone a little something! Or you can do a “Secret Santa” style exchange where you all are assigned one person and gift them a card, chocolates, and other small valentine-y gifts.

Lexi Poidomani

Marquette '21

Hey, I'm Lexi Poidomani and I am one of Her Campus MU's Campus Correspondents! I am currently a junior at Marquette majoring in Journalism. I am passionate about all things fashion, beauty, and lifestyle!
Aisling Hegarty

Marquette '18

Don't waste a minute not being happy