Tom Ford: The Lips and Girls Collection

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

Tom Ford’s latest cosmetic launch, Lips and Girls, is the best cosmetic collection to hit the shelves this fall! I am already a fan of the Lips and Boys collection and always pick out a new boy when I go into New York City. I love going into Saks and picking out the lipsticks based on the names and then swatching the colors. My friends and I always have a good laugh about boys that we want to buy but can’t after personal experience! Personally, I think this is an incredible marketing idea and the lipstick itself is by far the best around. Believe me, I’ve worn everything! That’s where Lips and Girls come in. Tom Ford hit this collection out of the park! I may be biased because there is a lipstick named after me in the collection, Anne, and she is the perfect shade of coral. I like to tell everyone that Tom Ford just knows me too well! Kidding aside, this is the best lipstick collection ever released. There are now 50 girl shades alongside the 50 boys and, believe it or not, I may favor the girl collection.But do I even need to have a favorite?  Who am I kidding, I’ll just end up buying them all! I did take the first chance I had to run into Sephora in Times Square with my girlfriends to buy Anne.   I think that Lips and Girls and Lips and Boys are the best lipstick lines on the market! So girls, go check out Tom Ford Lips and Girls because you might be coming home with a lipstick named after you. And while you’re at it, pick up a boy too! I just got Federico and I must say we are in love!