Style by Marra Kassman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

Name: Marra Kassman

Year: Senior

Major: Psychology and a member of the Pre-Law Program

Hometown: Sayville, NY

What Marra is wearing:

• Blouse and pants: Forever 21
  • Shoes: Macy’s
  • Jewelry: Michelle watch, Tiffany’s bracelet, Monogram necklace

HC: How would you describe your style?

MK: Girly, fun, and classy. I wear a lot of pink, polka dots, and floral!

HC: Has interning in courtrooms and law offices influenced your style at all?

MK: Yes, definitely! I have to be more put together and more business appropriate. I’ve still been able to express my own style through this, though. I still wear pink and floral patterns to court, I just have to find ways to make my outfits business appropriate.

HC: What is your favorite store to shop at?

MK: Francesca’s!

HC: What is your must have fashion staple?

MK: Jewelry! I wear a lot of jewelry. It can make a boring outfit sparkle! 

Photo Credit: Marissa Russo

Marissa is a current Senior at Marist College studying English with a Literature concentration. She has minors in Psychology and Theatre, and is working towards a certification in Adolescent Education. Her biggest passion is the performing arts, specifically theatre. She is currently serving as the Vice-President of the Marist College Club of Theatre Arts, and the President of the Marist Chapter of Alpha Psi Omega, the National Theatre Honor Society. She is also an active member of the Marist Singers. After studying abroad in London last fall, Marissa has an obsession with all things British, and is itching to continue traveling the world. She is honored to be a Campus Correspondent for this chapter of Her Campus, especially with Nicole as a supporter and partner through this entire process.