Style > Beauty

Rock Your Holiday: Three Beauty Brands You Need to Know

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

Winter break is great: no school, no homework, and no stress.  However, winter break is also a key time for run-ins with EVERYONE from your high school, so you know it’s important to look your best. These three beauty brands will help you look and feel your best, and help you win the holidays.

Brand to Love #1: Leaders Cosmetics

Leaders Cosmetics is changing the beauty sheet mask game. These sheet masks are made from coconut juice that is naturally fermented for 30 days into a gel. After a few minutes with the 7 Wonders Amazonian Acai Anti-Pollution Mask, skin is purified from the effects of pollution.

However, if your skin has different concerns, there’s plenty of options from Leaders. The 7 Wonders Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask reinforces your skin’s healthy barrier function to lock in moisture, and The 7 Wonders Caribbean Coconut Calming Mask soothes and calms irritated skin.

Regardless of your skin’s needs, prepping with Leaders Cosmetics will guarantee a perfect canvas for your makeup routine. Find and order these products here.

Brand to Love #2: Rimmel London

We’ve always loved Rimmel, because of the brand’s belief in fashion without rules. Rimmel delivers wearable and on-trend looks at a superior value. To start your holiday look, begin with the Scandaleyes Original Mascara, for long, lengthy lashes without smudges. Next, fake the summer sun with Rimmel’s Natural Bronzer, which comes in three different shades. Finally, to spice up your look, end with Rimmel’s Provocalips 16HR Kissproof Lip Colour, which comes in seven shades and lasts all night.

The best part? You can get all three of these products here for a full face of glam for under $21.

Brand to Love #3: Pure Silk

One of the worst things about winter is dealing with dry skin. The Pure Silk Shave Cream in Raspberry Mist leaves your legs soft and razor burn free. When followed up with a soothing moisturizer, you will combat dry skin all winter long, while making sure your legs stay silky smooth.

In case you needed more of a reason to fall in love with Pure Silk, they’re hosting a contest for a chance to win the Love Your Legs Getaway! You and a friend could win a trip to majestic Colorado to enjoy roundtrip airfare and accommodations, a day of relaxation at Life Spa and a night of music at Red Rocks Amphitheatre.

Enter the contest here!

Don’t get caught up in awkward high school encounters, look and feel your best with Leaders Cosmetics, Rimmel London, and Pure Silk!

Anna Marotta is a Junior at Marist College where she is studying Marketing. She is extremely right-brained and loves to write, create, and travel. You can find Anna with her ten best friends at Lola's Cafe or stalking dogs on Marist Beach. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram! @annarosemarotta