Pat McGrath Labs: The Unlimited Launch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

Over fall break, I did some shopping at Sephora and came across the hottest new makeup line–Pat McGrath Labs, the unlimited edition. Over the past year I have been following the limited release launches that Pat McGrath had been doing. The lipsticks were beautiful, the eye shadows were pigmented, but I didn’t buy them because they weren’t available in store. At last, on Friday at Sephora at the King of Prussia Mall, they launched the Pat McGrath Labs. Let me tell you, it was unbelievable.

First of all, I was shocked that the store had it because it is so exclusive it says online only. The display is so eye-catching in gold and the lipsticks are insanely pigmented and creamy. I was swatching so many colors my hand turned pink! 

The packaging is unbelievable–the lipstick case is sleek with gold lips and the LuxeTrance lipsticks come in little boxes that you have to unwrap to open. It is called this for a reason. The colors are beautiful, especially the nudes, since I have been obsessed with a good nude lip this fall. I settled on 1995, a warm light nude, and my mom got Attitude, a deep brown rose. This is honestly such a cool collection and Pat McGrath really came out ahead of the game. The collection really expresses how McGrath feels about makeup, just to have fun with it!