Need New Ideas for a Hot Starbucks Drink? We’ve Got You Covered!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

Starbucks is a necessity no matter what season of the year. But once the summer sun sets and the fall leaves begin to change colors, people look to switch their nice iced drinks to something that will warm their hands and hearts. Here are some recommendations if you’re unsure what to get. 

If you’re someone who likes it simple with a classic iced vanilla latte, try opting for a hot blonde flat white for the cold season. This is just as lightly sweet and creamy as its iced alternative, but provides a new option for those who need something warm for the weather.

Source: Starbucks 

Source: Starbucks​

The famous pink drink took the world by storm this summer, and unfortunately there’s no direct alternative as a hot drink. However, as an adventurous tea drinker a good alternative is known as the “Medicine Ball.” This tea has a nice honey peach citrus taste that is known to make those under the weather feel a little better!

Source: Starbucks 

Source: Buzzfeed 

Iced Caramel Macchiatos are a classic that everyone enjoys. However, sometimes you want a caramel alternative that can skip the coffee. Well, the hot caramel apple cider is perfect for just that. It’s warm and perfect for fall, making the perfect pair with an apple cider donut.

Source: Pinterest – Tastebook

Source: Starbucks ​

A good frappe is amazing when the weather is warm. A mocha frappe? Even better. But when the colder seasons come around, a blended ice drink just won’t do. A chocolatey good alternative for this conundrum is the hot white mocha. It’s nice and hot and throws a twist on the classic chocolate order.

Source: Starbucks 

Source: Pinterest – MacSuzie

Kathryn Nie

Marist '22

Hey guys! My name is Katie Nie and I'm a sophomore at Marist College. I am originally from Orange County, California and I am majoring in Communications with a concentration in Advertising and Public Relations.