It’s that stressful time of year again—finals. Although this is a hectic time in the semester, there are some instrumental songs I enjoy listening to that keep me focused while studying. Studies show classical music, or instrumental music in general, is great to listen to when studying because this music tends to be more calming without distracting the listener. Here are some of my favorite songs to help me get through this time. I recommend listening to these songs and see if they help you, too!
- “September Song” – Agnes Obel
- “Quiet Resource” – Evelyn Stein
- “No Cars Go” – Maxence Cyrin
- “Where is My Mind” – Maxence Cyrin
- “Primavera” – Ludovico Einaudi
- “Clair de Lune” – Claude Debussy
- “Metamorphosis” – Philip Glass
- “Company” – Phillip Glass
- Mix it up with some orchestral music!
Give these songs a listen and good luck with finals!