Four Chic Ways to Keep Yourself Hydrated

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

Think of accessories. What comes to mind first? Jewelry? Handbags? Maybe a scarf? That’s not what I am thinking!

Water bottles are the most overlooked accessory. Whether you are carrying it along with you, throw it in your purse, or stash it in the side pocket of your backpack, it is an essential. I do not think I am the only one with a water bottle for every occasion, from the gym to studying in the library. Here are the trendiest water bottles avid hydrators are toting around.

1. S’well

S’wells can be spotted all over campus. The bottle is sleek with a variety of styles from solid, to metallic, to textile inspired. Besides the fashion statement, S’well bottles keep your drink cold for 24 hours or hot for 12 hours. The only downside is the price tag. A standard sized, 17 ounce, S’well is priced at $35.

2. bkr.

bkr. emphasizes water as a “beauty essential” and the importance of staying hydrated. The glass bottles are covered in a silicone sleeve. Colors and designs are inspired by everything from Fashion Week to chic restaurants. The brand releases one or two collections a year and just like fashion trends, and all designs are limited edition.

3. bobble

Popular circa 2010, the bobble is a unique shape with a built-in filter. Although you don’t see the bobble too often anymore, the brand has introduced new insulated and infusing bottles.

4. Sporty

The sporty look is a staple, whether it’s Camelbak, Nalgene, or Nathan. These bottles are usually found covered in stickers or displaying your school logo. While not the most fashion-forward option, a decked out sporty water bottle can say a lot about who you are.

All of these brands include sustainability in their mission. Why not reduce waste fashionably with these trendy reusable bottles, while staying hydrated?