This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

1. Dynasty

• I can’t stop watching this remake of the 1980’s hit show, I’ve been hooked since the pilot episode.

1. The Crown

• If you’re like me and love all things surrounding the Royal Family, you’ll binge the Netflix Original’s two seasons within two days.

1. The Fosters

• Since it’s premier in 2013, this show has taken fans on a rollercoaster ride of emotions. You really never know what will happen next within this family.

1. The Office

• If you haven’t already seen The Office, it is a must. Michael Scott can make anyone laugh, even on their worst days.

1. Girlfriend’s Guide to Divorce

• Girlfriend’s Guide to Divorce is just entertaining to watch. It surrounds the LA lifestyle of an author, and mother of two, during and post-divorce.  

Hi, I'm Kane! I'm from Westchester, NY and I'm a freshman here at Marist College. During my free time I like to listen to music, hang out with my friends and FaceTime my dog!
Sarah Dorothy Lynch is a junior at Marist College studying Journalism and Public Relations with a passion for writing, travel, and bread (all varieties). If she ever met Emma Stone, she would likely keel over.