Erdem x H&M

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

On November 2, 2017 the Erdem x H&M collection launched just in time for the holidays. Erdem, a London fashion house that has found fans in Kate Middleton, Keira Knightly and other celebrities, created a collection that blends the romantic lace and the burst of floral prints epitomizing the brand with the trendy, everyday H&M we know and love. I can assure you, this collection will make you run to your nearest H&M first thing!

This beautiful blouse has a fairytale vibe to it. The floral lace and pleated flounces at cuffs and neckline bring a touch of romance. The black ribbon detailing on the neck and cuffs add a hint of elegance. The crocodile-patterned leather handbag with decorative rhinestones is right on trend and will add a regal touch to any outfit. 

This black dress will have all eyes on you at the holiday parties. The stand-up collar with scalloped edge and the long sleeves make it perfect for the winter season. The yoke with lace ruffle trim and pleated flounces at cuffs and hem add to the romantic look. The pointed-toe and kitten heels, rhinestone embellished ankle-high strappy pumps will be the perfect addition to your shoe collection as well as a staple for the holiday season.

The jacquard coat (far right) with floral shimmering pattern and the oversized, floppy black bow on the waist radiates elegance. The patch front pockets with flap and fabric covered buttons compliment the coat with softness.

The calf-length dress (center) is the perfect balance of elegance and edge. The floral shimmering pattern and the stand-up collar scream elegance, but the cutouts at the waist, emphasized with black trimmed edges add the perfect touch of sexy and edge.

The last look (far left) adds a pop of color with the bright-blue knit sweater. The white blouse with small stand-up collar and ruffle trim decorated with a black bow broach adds an element of prep. The calf-length black skirt with scattered floral print and a wide flare to the hem makes this look one of a kind. All models are wearing slip-on shoes with shimmering floral pattern and leather details that are perfect for both, everyday wear and holiday parties.

Here are some accessories from the collection that will elevate any outfit! The bows can be worn on your hair, on a collar, jacket, and even your bag! The earrings will provide the perfect finishing touches to any outfit!

Jana Brzovski is a junior at Marist College majoring Business Administration with dual concentrations in Finance and International Business and minoring in Economics and is the current President of Her Campus Marist. In her spare time, you can find Jana drinking Laughing Man coffee while Insta-stalking Kate Spade, anything Disney-related, or her favorite fashion brands. You can also find her watching Friends, the Office, Beverly Hills, 90210, or the Bachelor Franchise, eating her weight in food with family, or laughing with her friends.