Style

Daily Dress Me: The Website You Never Knew You Needed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

We all know this scenario all too well: It’s early in the morning. You have plans for the day and want to look somewhat put together yet cool and dressed appropriately for the day. Your wardrobe is boring you and you’re drawing a total blank on what to wear for the day. I know I’ve been there, and one day while I was in high school, this “dresser’s block” if you will, was hitting hard. That was when I took to Google, and on a whim decided to type in “daily dress me”, and lone behold, a website of that name happened to already exist. Enter dailydressme.com, a simply organized site that I would use nearly every day since that fateful morning during my sophomore year of high school. What I had happened upon was a customized, one-stop-shop for a plethora of outfits based on my very location and climate. 

Heres how it works:

1. Type in dailydressme.com into your search bar

2. Enter your current location in the top bar (city and state)

Et voila! Marvel at your week’s worth of outfit inspo when you are in dire straits for it. Planning a vacay? Say no more. Simply type in your destination and your ‘fits are laid out for you for the whole travel week. 

Don’t like the outfit options they give you? No worries! Simply refresh the page to reset all of the outfits to find the ones that speak to you and your style. They even have a menswear version, so the site is truly for everyone. Happy dressing everyone! Thank me later ;)

Marley Gifford is a junior Communications major with a minor in fashion merchandising at Marist College. She loves fashion, traveling, the ocean, her family, and her dogs, Maggie and Pepper.
Sarah Dorothy Lynch is a junior at Marist College studying Journalism and Public Relations with a passion for writing, travel, and bread (all varieties). If she ever met Emma Stone, she would likely keel over.