Coffee Hot Spot: Babycakes Cafe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

Location: 1 Collegeview Ave #3, right off of Raymond Ave by Vassar College

I first went to Babycakes Café this weekend with my sister and we had such an amazing time there. The food was great and there were so many options to choose from! We both ordered from their daily specials menu and were very pleased with our meals. They also have an assortment of freshly baked goods and decadent cupcakes to choose from – be sure to grab one on your way out (they’re really yummy)! The atmosphere was extremely welcoming and engaging. It’s a perfect spot for catching up with old friends and creating wonderful new memories full of laughter and sparkling conversation! 

Hi everyone! My name is Francesca, but most people just call me Frankie, and I'm a junior at Marist College. I major in Communications, with concentrations in both Journalism and Advertising, and I am minoring in Photography. I have just joined the Her Campus Family this fall, and I'm super excited to get involved. On campus, I work as a student assistant in the School of Professional Programs, and I am also part of the Dance Ensemble. You can often find me daydreaming in a coffee shop, planning my next worldly adventure, or scribbling away in a journal.