Christmas Gift Ideas for Anyone in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

By  Rebecca DeFrancesco

Ahhh, the holiday season is officially upon us, and along with all the yummy food, family time, and cheer comes a significant amount of holiday stress. Finding the “perfect” gift for the people in your life is a task that is nearly impossible, but here are a few  of the best gift ideas to get the ball rolling, regardless of who you’re shopping for.

MOM:

BOOK OF THE MONTH SUBSCRIPTION

Moms are busy ladies, and although many of them love to read, they don’t have the time to search for the perfect book, pick it up, and get to reading it. Because of this, many moms just have to skip reading altogether. Thankfully, there is a solution to this, and it’s called Book of the Month. She will get a choice of 5 different book choices, choose the one that most interests her, and have it delivered straight to her door every month. Buy it here!

EMBER MUG

As I’ve said before, moms are busy. Constantly running around the house, usually not getting a chunk of time long enough to sit down and enjoy her coffee. Thankfully, there’s a solution that can keep her coffee warm all day, and it’s called the Ember Mug. This wireless mug is keeprs her drink hot and it can even be connected to a phone app to have full control over temperature settings. Buy it here!

DAD:

AT HOME PUTTING GREEN

Lots of dads love to golf, but getting that putting-practice in during the winter months can be hard. What better gift than to give your dad a way to up his game from the comfort from his own home. Plus, a personal putting green can make those WFH days a little more exciting. Buy it here!

PORTABLE GAS GRILL 

Dads love grilling, but carrying a big grill with him everywhere he goes is kind of unrealistic. Thankfully, this portable gas grill is the perfect fix. Whether your dad is into camping or just a certified grill master, he will be sure to love this portable grill. Buy it here!

SIBLING:

EGG ON A BAGEL

If you’ve got a breakfast-sandwich-loving sibling then this is the perfect gift. This ceramic dish can cook an egg in just a minute (perfect for those busy mornings), and the best part is that it fits perfectly inside a bagel! Buy it here!

SATIN SLEEP SET

Everyone loves sleep. But sleep that benefits their hair and skin? Even better! That’s where this satin pillowcase and eye mask set come in. Satin is known to have many benefits over typical cotton, so having a matching eye mask and pillowcase set in the fabric is the perfect way to keep hair and skin soft and healthy. Buy it here!

BEST FRIEND:

SLIP SATIN SCRUNCHIES

Similar to the satin set mentioned above, these satin scrunchies are the best way to let your friend tie up her hair without damaging it. Regular elastics are known to tear hair, so gifting these satin scrunchies the a great way to help your bestie keep her hair healthy. Buy it here!

SEPHORA FAVORITES HAIR KIT

Everyone deserves amazing hair, especially your best friend. Give her the gift of fabulous hair with this Sephora favorites hair kit, which includes mini-sized products for all of Sephoras best haircare sellers. Good for all hair types and textures, this is the perfect gift for a friend who can’t leave the house without flawless hair. Buy it here!

SIGNIFICANT OTHER:

FRIENDSHIP LAMP

Whether just down the road or thousands of miles apart, these light up lamps are an awesome gift for your significant other. With multiple different settings, just pick a color for your lamp and your partner’s lamp will light up with the same color. Set a different color for different emotions, or just light it up to let them know you are thinking of them. Regardless of how you choose to use it, it’s a gift that both you and your significant other will love. Buy it here!

KODAK KEY CHAIN

Yes, keeping a photo in a wallet is nice, but what’s even better is multiple photos all on one mini key chain that your significant other can look at any time. This mini keychain is made to look like a roll of film that can hold up to 40 photos! Keep all your memories together all in one place with this adorable key chain. Buy it here!