Center Stage

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

Marist College Dance Ensemble is in the midst of preparing for their spring showcase, “Center Stage.” The MCDE E-Board continues to impress me with their hard work and dedication. Come out in support of the Dance Ensemble and witness another beautiful show!! The show will take place in the McCann gym on April 16th @ 4:00 and April 17th @ 3:00. Hope to see you there! 

Hi everyone! My name is Francesca, but most people just call me Frankie, and I'm a junior at Marist College. I major in Communications, with concentrations in both Journalism and Advertising, and I am minoring in Photography. I have just joined the Her Campus Family this fall, and I'm super excited to get involved. On campus, I work as a student assistant in the School of Professional Programs, and I am also part of the Dance Ensemble. You can often find me daydreaming in a coffee shop, planning my next worldly adventure, or scribbling away in a journal.