Campus “Dolcezza” (Cutie): Nino Criscuolo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

Name: Antonino Criscuolo

Nickname: “Nino”

Major: Accounting

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Middletown, New York

Relationship Status: Single

Fun Fact: He speaks Italian!

Her Campus: What are you involved with on campus?

Antonio Criscuolo: I am the event chair of the Italian American Society, and involved with the Business Club, Campus Ministry, and dodge ball and soccer Intramurals at Marist.

HC: Describe yourself in 3 words.

AC: I would say I am funny, generous and outgoing.

HC: Celebrity Guy and Girl Crush?

AC: Oh Bradley Cooper and I would have to say Jennifer Aniston!

HC: If you were on a desert island and could only bring four things, other than food and water, what would you bring?

AC: Definitely a soccer ball, probably a guitar because I’m trying to learn now and if I was on a desert island I would have a ton of time to learn. I would also bring my dogs and my friends (Matt Del Re and Jordan Garofalo).

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

AC: I particularly like blondes and athletic girls and she has to have a great personality, I like outgoing girls, she has to be intelligent, have a good sense of humor, good morals, good self-respect, and be family orientated.”

HC: Do you have any cool hobbies?

AC: I love playing soccer but I also really like playing Super Smash Bros. I enjoy watching sports and love FIFA. Oh I’m also have a USSF “F” License to coach soccer for young kids.

HC: What’s on the top of your bucket list right now?

AC: I really want to go to an A.C. Milan soccer game and meet Italian soccer player Andrea Pirlo.

HC: You have a lot of hair, how long does it take you to do it in the morning?

AC: Well my mom is a hairdresser, so she cuts it so it’s layered and stays out of my face. Most people wouldn’t think this but in the morning it takes me about 30 seconds to fix it. But when I get out of the shower I have to brush it for about 5-10 minutes. During the day I just push it back and it stays like that.

Lightening Round

Favorite color?  Blue

Favorite food?  Nonna’s Meatballs

Favorite TV show?  Curb Your Enthusiasm and The Office

Favorite midnight snack?  Double Stuffed Oreos

Favorite song?  Wonderwall by Oasis

Favorite animal?  Dogs

Favorite sport?  Soccer

Briana is a Mathematics-Adolescent Education Major who enjoys singing, acting, photography, and her fair share of fashion!