This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

A select few Marist College fashion students, including Lulu and myself, were chosen to help produce the Francesca Liberatore fashion show for New York Fashion Week. With the help of Kelly Cutrone’s Public Relations company, People’s Revolution, these Marist students were responsible for running the fashion show on Friday, September 9th, in New York City.

HC: What is your major/minor?

LC: Fashion merchandising with a concentration in promotion

HC: When did you start having an interest in fashion?

LC: Since 4 years old, pretty much since I can remember. My mom used to let me pick out my outfits and I loved that. I also started modeling when I was around 4 or 5 which really made me fall in love with fashion and the industry.

HC: What is your role for the Kelly Cutrone show?

LC: I am one of the directors! This entails calling the show, sending out the models, and making sure everyone is doing their job.

HC: Did you know about Kelly Cutrone before this opportunity? How?

LC: Hell yes. From “The Hills” and “America’s Next Top Model” (one of my fave shows).

HC: If there was one celebrity you could work with during NYFW who would it be?

LC:  All of the most famous models like Kendall and Gigi.

HC: Have you ever worked at NYFW before? If so, doing what?

LC: I’ve done a few reprise shows (like the show we are doing with Kelly), I interned at Model Lounge (a lounge for models). We helped the models get free rides to the shows, organized sponsorships (such as Lexus and other car companies) and made them goodie bags that contained snacks, needs for backstage, chapstick, etc. I also helped interview models for NYFW.

HC: What is your dream job?

LC: Either being an agent or scout for models. Or something with production for fashion shows. Also traveling and looking for models around the world.

HC: What are you going to miss most about Marist?

LC: Oh my gosh I could cry right now. Definitely the class “Fashion Show Production.” I have met some of my best friends in that class and it completely changed my outlook on Marist. If I didn’t get involved in FSP I would have transferred from Marist, it completely changed everything. I would also miss my sorority and friends, but FSP is just an unforgettable experience. I don’t wanna think about leaving!

Anna Marotta is a Junior at Marist College where she is studying Marketing. She is extremely right-brained and loves to write, create, and travel. You can find Anna with her ten best friends at Lola's Cafe or stalking dogs on Marist Beach. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram! @annarosemarotta