9 Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt Quotes to Prep You For Season 3

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

In anticipation of season three of “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt,” we’ve dug up some of the most empowering quotes from Kimmy and her squad.
Although sweet and naïve, viewers admire Kimmy’s strength, unintentional wit, and determination. Get ready to relive some of the winning cast’s best quotes (no bunker time necessary): 

1. “We’re just covering up our problems. In order to fix ourselves, we have to start right here. Find that small unbreakable you inside yourself.”

2. “The sooner you quit something that stinks, the sooner you can find something that doesn’t. Save your hope for that.”

3. I’m pretty but tough, like a diamond. Or beef jerky in a ball gown.”

4. “I still believe the world is good. That bunnies are nice and snakes are mean. That one day Sandra Bullock will find someone who deserves her.”

5. “Smile until you feel better. I call it Kimmying.”

6. “Be you. Be what you want. Then become unbreakable.”

7. “Females are strong as hell.”

8. “Just take it ten seconds at a time. Everything will be okay.”

9. “I came to New York with nothing. But I found Titus and Lillian and you. I got a room and a job and a temporary tattoo that says “You’re Grape.” And tonight I’m going to dinner with a guy who wears hats with brims that go all the way around. I do understand the world, Mrs. Voorhees. It’s tough, but so are we.”

Anna Marotta is a Junior at Marist College where she is studying Marketing. She is extremely right-brained and loves to write, create, and travel. You can find Anna with her ten best friends at Lola's Cafe or stalking dogs on Marist Beach. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram! @annarosemarotta