9 Signs It’s Finals Week, As Told By Chandler Bing

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

1.      You’re extremely sleep deprived.

2.      You want to eat anything and everything, both out of stress and sleep deprivation.

3.      And you actually fall asleep while attempting to study (but hopefully not during your final).

4.      The more you study, the more you question why you’re in college at all.

5.      And then you start to question everything.

6.      You’ve lost all motivation.

7.      You don’t want to hear how all your friends are done Monday when you have to stay until Thursday.

8.      And you especially don’t want to hear how their finals were “sooo easy.”

9.      But when you finally walk out of your last test for the year, you feel like you can conquer anything.

Christy is a freshman at Marist from Hershey, PA. She's an English major, psychology minor, and is the epitome of the indecisive college student that has no idea what they want to do with their life, having already changed her major three times. She is obsessed with Dave Matthews Band and has a strong passion for blueberry muffins, hazelnut coffee, and anything chocolate. If she's not at a coffee shop or shopping desperately for clothes she can't afford at Urban Outfitters, you can probably find her eating breakfast at all times of the day, watching Friends or trying to take super artsy photos of Marist sunsets.