This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

I’ve recently gotten very into listening to podcasts.  From true crime series, to pop-culture discussions, to general life advice, there’s something for everyone.  Here’s a list of 6 podcasts that I’ve been absolutely loving.

1. Getting Curious with Jonathan Van Ness

Love “Queer Eye” henny?  Listen to the gorgeous Jonathan Van Ness discuss topics that make him curious.  

2. New York Times Popcast

Listen to the NYT popcastto gain music industry knowledge that will make you feel like a critic.

3. The Teacher’s Pet

This podcast is about the mysterious disappearance of an Australian woman, that remains unsolved 36 years later.  

4. The Morning Toast

A great start to your day, “The Morning Toast” features a diverse set of discussions that cover various day to day news and happenings.  

5. Pop Culture Happy Hour

If you’re obsessed with pop culture, this podcast gives you the rundown and keeps you up to date.  

6. Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations

If you want some life inspiration, just listen to Oprah.

Elizabeth is a senior at Marist College studying Public Relations and Advertising.  Currently serving as the Editor in Chief and CC of the Marist Chapter, she enjoys writing about entertainment, music, lifestyle, and news.