This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

As Thanksgiving is behind us, it is now socially acceptable to fully immerse ourselves in the holiday season. Holiday collections are ready to be bought and streets have slowly begun to light up in the spirit of the holiday season. While our semester is rapidly winding down, there is no better way to take a break from studying from finals than to curl up with some hot chocolate, your closest friends, and a good Christmas movie. Here are 5 Christmas movies to get you in the holiday spirit.

1. Elf

Courtesy of imdb

2. Home Alone

Courtesy of Google Play 

3. It’s a Wonderful Life

Courtesy of Rotten Tomatoes 

4. The Grinch

Courtesy of Amazon

5. Love Actually

Courtesy of imdb

Jana Brzovski is a junior at Marist College majoring Business Administration with dual concentrations in Finance and International Business and minoring in Economics and is the current President of Her Campus Marist. In her spare time, you can find Jana drinking Laughing Man coffee while Insta-stalking Kate Spade, anything Disney-related, or her favorite fashion brands. You can also find her watching Friends, the Office, Beverly Hills, 90210, or the Bachelor Franchise, eating her weight in food with family, or laughing with her friends.