4 Girl Bosses to Follow on Instagram This Women’s Month

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Marist chapter.

By Paige Horan

Image obtained from Eluxe Magazine

Devon Lee Carlson is the co-founder of Wildflower cases, which she runs with her parents and sister, and is also a Youtube vlogger. She lives in Los Angeles with her boyfriend, Jesse Rutherford of the band “The Neighbourhood.” Devon is unapologetically herself and her work ethic for Wildflower cases is unmatched.

Instagram: @devonleecarlson

Image obtained from Fashion Week Daily

Danielle Bernstein runs the WeWoreWhat Blog, collaborates with brands and also has launched her own fashion lines. She is constantly reaching out to her fans and forecasting trends. She sits front row in almost every fashion week, works on a swimwear with Onia and has partnered with major brands, like Fiji Water. It is no surprise that she was named in the 2017 Forbes 30 Under 30 Art & Style list.

Instagram: @weworewhat

Image obtained from Zimbio

Stormi Bree may be a former Miss Teen USA, but she now she is known for much more. Aside from posting pictures of her adorable daughter, Gravity Blue, she also has partnered posts with Anthropology, Alo Yoga and has even created her own, purchasable filter presets. As a single mom, model and singer coming out with an album soon, life can seem pretty hectic, but Stormi makes it look like a piece of cake.

Instagram: @stormibree

Image obtained from Flaunt

Alana Johnson created the brand Orseund Iris, sold exclusively on the Orseund Iris website and Net-A-Porter, and she is only 24 years old. She has a unique and relaxed style that incorporates vintage and high end pieces. She was recently interviewed by Coveteur, where they examined her closet and saw the inspiration behind her brand. She often engages with her Instagram followers, which is one of her main sources of inspiration during the tedious design process.

Instagram: @lanathecowboy