Style

Your Quarantine Closet: Fun & Functional

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

You’re not going to feel your best, if you don’t look your best. That being said, you also won’t feel your best if you’re uncomfortable. Here are some essential lounging clothes for your closet during quarantine! Honestly, no one wants to see you in the same sweat-set for three days in a row, even if your workplace or classroom is now virtual. What better time to shop online than when stuck at home!

1. LC Lauren Conrad at Kohl’s! Okay hear me out, I know Kohl’s does not sound like the typical college girl clothing stop but this exclusive line could encourage a trip. (A trip online preferably during the quarantine). If you’re a fan of anything girly, pastels, blush or floral, this is the fashion line for you! The smallest details like heart shaped pockets, go a long way. 

2. The Victoria Secret Modal Pajama Set. I think there is nothing classier than a girl in a matching pajama set, and I have yet to find a set that is softer and sexier! Their loungewear is cute, soft and feminine. If you wait for the right time of year for their Semi-Annual Sales you can get great bargains on their apparel.

3. Another Middle School Crush: Abercrombie & Fitch. Abercrombie has become more basic, pairing pieces recently instead of the trend-setting style it used to be. You can find the cutest pairs of joggers in basic neutral colors that are fun and functional. They’re on sale right now, so order fast!

4. The Soft and Sexy Range at American Eagle. These shirts are so soft to the touch, they are my personal preference to the Brandy Melville classics. Personally, I think it’s really hard for girls with bigger boobs to find a flattering t-shirt. The way the material falls is so feminine, and does not leave you feeling like a box such as a Gildan T-shirt can do!

Ciara Coyle

Manhattan '22

Ciara is a ChemE with a Concentration in Cosmetics in Manhattan College's Class of 2022. She's a millennial pink enthusiast who loves everything shopping and photography!
As an avid lover of all things writing related, Christine is a born story-teller. She is a junior at Manhattan College majoring Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. When she’s not writing, you can find her exploring NYC, binge watching The Office, or enjoying a good cup of tea. She joined Her Campus after transferring to MC and absolutely fell in love with it! She is currently the Campus Correspondent of her chapter, and hopes her articles can entertain and inspire women everywhere. After college, she plans to continue writing and hopes to publish a book one day. Be sure to check out her college lifestyle blog Christineeve.com!