This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

With the semester coming to a close faster than any of us thought possible, we have all settled into our respective routines. We know what time we have our Locke’s runs with friends, where we are going to be each night of the weekend, and we have all decided which of our professors we absolutely can’t wait to never see again. While all of our friends know just how to react to all of our daily struggles, Rachel Green totally gets us at our lowest moments.

Saturday morning after a late night out.

Everyone has that night where you make just one too many bad decisions, leaving you begging your friends to never let you out of your room again.

When you realize there is only 3 weeks until finals and you still have no idea what is going on in half of your classes.

Yup, you read that right. Three weeks people. Time to finally get your life together and stop procrastinating that paper you’ve been meaning to start for the past month. 

When the guy who gave you his number at the bar doesn’t text you back.

This one has your friends reminding you that not everyone is a keeper. (He wasn’t even that cute)

When JasperNet has finally gotten on your last nerve.

After trying to submit that paper 12 times, you really just want to throw your laptop at the wall. 

When your friend asks you for advice, but it doesn’t come out quite the way you planned.

You really did mean well!

When you pull an all-nighter…

…and you come back after class and try to talk to your roommate, you know she’s probably thinking…

When you get your most recent assignment back from your professor. 

Time to think of what to say at those office hours.

When you check your bank account after the weekend.

Well…there was that one night where you were feeling extra generous at the bar. 

College can be hard, but at least we know that when the going gets tough, Rachel Green knows just how we feel!

Senior Public Relations major at Manhattan College. Makeup enthusiast and Netflix junkie.