This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Take a study break and read through some of my favorite quotes, slogans, and tweets from VSCO! Enjoy :)

“Being a sleepy girl with a busy life is hard.”

“In this universe, we are given two gifts: the ability to love, and the ability to ask questions. Which are, at the same time, the fires that warm us and the fires that scorch us.”

“Do you ever look at your mom and think “oh shit I literally am you.” (@ssophiemarie)

“Take pictures of everything. Talk to strangers. Tell people you love them. Compliment. Do the things your frightened to do. Eat Cake. Travel. Call, don’t text.”

“Make your heart the prettiest thing about you.”

“My mom really is my girl, no matter how much I say she gets on my nerves. She’s literally the realest person on my team.”

“Some of y’all never endured an entire winter in a plaid Catholic school skirt and it shows.”

“You can never be overdressed or overeducated.”

“To not dance when you had the health and could hear the music could be the biggest regret of your life.”

“High School is about meeting the bridesmaids, not the groom.”

“How dare this outfit I planned in my head not look good on my body. Disrespectful as hell.” (@jennaaclaire)

“My circle is small but the love is enormous & genuine. It gets no better.” -Alex Elle

“A psychology professor said “if you are in love with someone, you won’t be interested in someone else. If you are then you aren’t in love.”

“Dance like no one is watching because they arent…they’re checking their phones.”

“It’s so weird how our faces never change but some days we feel hideous and others we feel stunning & unstoppable.” (@jamescharles)

“Have you ever met a person who at first glance you weren’t attracted to but then they talk and with every word every smile every laugh they become more beautiful until you can’t believe there was a moment you didn’t think they were.” -Atticus

“I think liking Sharpay over Gabriella growing up says a lot about my character.” (@orionnichole)

Ciara Coyle

Manhattan '22

Ciara is a ChemE with a Concentration in Cosmetics in Manhattan College's Class of 2022. She's a millennial pink enthusiast who loves everything shopping and photography!
Michaela is a Childhood Education Major with Concentrations in Math and Spanish at Manhattan College. She will be continuing her studies in the Masters program at Manhattan, and earn a Masters Degree in Special Education. She was a member of Her Campus at Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA and is now the Campus Correspondent and Senior Editor at Manhattan! She is beyond excited to be a Jasper and that she found her home at MC!