This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

I don’t know about you, but I love Bath and Body Works! They have the best scents, and some of the cutest gifts, especially for the Christmas season. They have a lot of cute and inexpensive gifts to offer for friends and family. Here are some of my top picks:

The stocking stuffer set: 

This one comes with a mini body wash, mini perfume, and mini hand sanitizer. It’s cheap and still cute! This is one that’s great to buy friends, especially if you’re on a college budget. And the hand sanitizer is perfect for COVID-19 season!!

Matching hand soap and candle: 

This one is good for a friend who might have an apartment. I also get this one a lot for my mom! It’s pretty simple; just a matching soap and candle that makes a nice housewarming gift!

Cologne for him: 

Bath and Body Works does actually have a men’s line and their cologne’s smell pretty good. They have them in forest, bourbon, marble, and more!

Aromatherapy gift set:

This one is good for a relaxing spa day and for stress relief. It comes with moisturizers, candles, bath salts, and more!

The box set: 

And finally, the big one. The classic. This gift box set comes with a full-size scent of body wash, perfume, hand sanitizer, and body lotion. 

And if you need some inspiration with some of the best Christmas scents, my personal favorites are vanilla bean noel, twisted peppermint, frosted coconut snowball, and spiced gingerbread! Here is the gift guide website if you’d like to take a look!

Molly Prior

Manhattan '21

Molly Prior is a senior at Manhattan College studying communications and journalism. With a passion for women's empowerment and lifestyle, she hopes to write for a magazine such as Cosmopolitan or Women's Health.
As an avid lover of all things writing related, Christine is a born story-teller. She is a junior at Manhattan College majoring Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. When she’s not writing, you can find her exploring NYC, binge watching The Office, or enjoying a good cup of tea. She joined Her Campus after transferring to MC and absolutely fell in love with it! She is currently the Campus Correspondent of her chapter, and hopes her articles can entertain and inspire women everywhere. After college, she plans to continue writing and hopes to publish a book one day. Be sure to check out her college lifestyle blog Christineeve.com!