This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Annoyed with curling your lashes? Hate getting mascara all over your face? Well guess what girl, same! Thankfully the universe heard our prayers. Here is the list of the top 5 fake lashes out there, because we got you!

ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Norvina® False Lashes

Sultry, glamorous and fun, these lashes are perfect for a date night! Its premium quality and comfortable lashes will have you batting your lashes at your boo all night long. And at $12, that’s a deal!

MAC 30 Lash 

If you like a more subtle look, this set of 48 individual lashes comes in 3 different lengths, that gives you the freedom to explore your desired look. Whether you need a little boost or want to go all out, you have the option to play around. 

Ardell Multipack Demi Wispies Fake Eyelashes

The best bang for your buck, these lashes are a steal. Priced at less than $8 for four pairs, these fake lashes give a relaxed lift, making it look effortlessly chic. Plus they’re so light you won’t even notice you’re wearing anything! 

Sephora VELOUR LASHES Effortless – No Trim – Natural Lash Collection

Hands down the best splurge option, these lashes come in different sizes, so there is no measuring or trimming required! Just beautiful, long, fluttering lashes. And as an added bonus, they’re cruelty free!

HUDA BEAUTY Faux Mink Lash Collection

These Huda Beauty lashes are definitely the most dramatic of the lot. At its steep price point of $23 they’re definitely a bit of an investment. But hey! For those fun occasions where you need to ball out like a baddie, these will draw all eyes on you!

Raashi Dev

Manhattan '21

Communications Major at Manhattan College
As an avid lover of all things writing related, Christine is a born story-teller. She is a junior at Manhattan College majoring Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. When she’s not writing, you can find her exploring NYC, binge watching The Office, or enjoying a good cup of tea. She joined Her Campus after transferring to MC and absolutely fell in love with it! She is currently the Campus Correspondent of her chapter, and hopes her articles can entertain and inspire women everywhere. After college, she plans to continue writing and hopes to publish a book one day. Be sure to check out her college lifestyle blog Christineeve.com!