Molly Peach-Girl With Fall Leaves Outsidee
Molly Peach / Her Campus
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

November is finally here and there is no better way to get into the fall spirit than by creating a fall playlist. Whether you’re doing homework or hanging out with your friends, listening to your fall playlist can get you excited for the future. There are so many socially distant, safe fall activities that can be done, such as pumpkin picking, apple picking, decorating your dorm, and watching Halloween movies. All of these exciting fall activities are waiting for you, and your fall playlist is the perfect way to get in the mood. 

Some great songs to add to your playlist are…

1. Vienna by Billy Joel 

2. Sunday Morning by Maroon 5

3. Unsteady by X Ambassadors

4. Cover Me Up by Morgan Wallen

5. Sweet Creature by Harry Styles

These five songs have a slow and relaxing beat that makes you feel at peace. The lyrics and instruments get you into the fall vibe of the calm and crisp weather. Some of these songs just make me want to get under my blankets with some hot chocolate and read a good book. 

6. Fallin’ by Alicia Keys

7. Your Body Is a Wonderland by John Mayer

8. Drops of Jupiter by Train

9. Haven’t Met You Yet by Michael Bublé

10. Yellow by Coldplay 

These songs are upbeat, happy, and energetic. While listening to these five songs, I’m motivated to seize the day and just sing along. Some of these songs encourage me to get outside and enjoy the beautiful view of the trees changing and air cooling. 

Through this fall playlist, I hope everyone gets excited about the weather and holidays that are coming up. With a combination of calming and upbeat music, this playlist is the perfect way to get you in the mood for fall.

Kaitlyn Hennig

Manhattan '23

I am in my sophomore year as a psychology major at Manhattan College.
As an avid lover of all things writing related, Christine is a born story-teller. She is a junior at Manhattan College majoring Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. When she’s not writing, you can find her exploring NYC, binge watching The Office, or enjoying a good cup of tea. She joined Her Campus after transferring to MC and absolutely fell in love with it! She is currently the Campus Correspondent of her chapter, and hopes her articles can entertain and inspire women everywhere. After college, she plans to continue writing and hopes to publish a book one day. Be sure to check out her college lifestyle blog Christineeve.com!