This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

With the fall season settling in, now is the perfect time to start listening to music to fully get in the fall mindset. I’ve made a playlist of all of my favorite songs that I have been listening to for the fall. Fall music to me is acoustic and soft tones, with a hint of new songs that have been released within the past year. I love listening to this playlist in between my online classes and while I’m driving. A lot of my music on this playlist has a variety that many people can enjoy!

• Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood (A fall classic)

• We fell in love in October- Girl in Red

• Cough Syrup- Young the Giant

• Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems- Lana Del Rey and Stevie Nicks

• West Coast-Lana Del Rey

• Two Ghosts- Harry Styles

• Sweet Creature-Harry Styles

• Ever Since New York- Harry Styles (my favorite!)

• Talia- King Princess

• She- Harry Styles

• July- Noah Cyrus

• Ribs-Lorde

• Pluto Projector- Rex Orange County

• Cardigan- Taylor Swift

• August- Taylor Swift

• Put Your Records On- Ritt Momney

• Landslide- Fleetwood Mac

• Edge of Seventeen- Stevie Nicks

• Mr. Loverman- Rick Montgomery

• Build Me Up Buttercup- Lara Anderson

• Heather- Conan Grey

• Feeling Whitney- Post Malone

• White Ferrari- Frank Ocean

• Paint- The Paper Kites

I hope my fall playlist introduced you to some new songs! What does your fall playlist look like?

Bridget Turro

Manhattan '23

Bridget is a sophomore at Manhattan College. She is majoring in political science and minoring in woman and gender studies. She loves animals, traveling and exploring NYC.
As an avid lover of all things writing related, Christine is a born story-teller. She is a junior at Manhattan College majoring Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. When she’s not writing, you can find her exploring NYC, binge watching The Office, or enjoying a good cup of tea. She joined Her Campus after transferring to MC and absolutely fell in love with it! She is currently the Campus Correspondent of her chapter, and hopes her articles can entertain and inspire women everywhere. After college, she plans to continue writing and hopes to publish a book one day. Be sure to check out her college lifestyle blog Christineeve.com!