This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

By Samantha Keating

Now that fall is officially upon us and the seasons new trends are coming about, you may be struggling to find cute and affordable places to shop. Here’s a list of some of the best online boutiques so that you can get all the hottest trends right to your door (or the mail room).

Shop Angel Cove

One of my personal favorites is Shop Angel Cove, a brand I discovered through TikTok. It is an online boutique run by one owner. If you’re looking for the place for the cutest corset tops and latest trends, look no further. The sale section is also commonly updated as well as sizes often being restocked! @shopangelcove on Instagram.

Hoes For Clothes

My all time favorite online boutique would definitely be Hoes For Clothes. Not only is the owner, Sasha, so kind but she is an insanely talented creator. Sasha always keeps up with the trends and has super affordable clothes and accessories. Her trucker hats are such a hit, even YouTube icon Tana Mongeau has been seen wearing them. Every Sunday she does a one of a kind sale, putting her own designs on thrifted basics at a reduced price for her customers. She also has an adorable Fall and Halloween collection out now! @Hoesforclothes on Instagram. 

Vanilla Bella Boutique

Another great boutique I found off of TikTok. Vanilla Bella has the cutest sets at extremely affordable prices! New arrivals are released every Friday and there is a Halloween-based collection arriving soon; they also have a great sale section! @vanillabellaboutique on Instagram.

All of these boutiques are great places to shop small for your fall must-haves! Happy shopping and happy fall! (brb gonna go add to cart).

Samantha Keating

Manhattan '24

Junior at Manhattan College studying English & 5-year elementary and special education!