My Favorite Instagram Accounts to Shop

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Online shopping always gets the best of me. Yet, I am always looking for new websites to shop. Not too long ago I realized that my search for new online businesses ended right in my favorite social media app, Instagram. Instagram has become a huge platform for all kinds of businesses and is a great way to make online shopping from your smartphone a lot easier. I’ve gathered a list of some of my favorite Instagram business accounts and encourage you to check them out and their amazing products.

Electronics:

@casetify: Probably my favorite place to shop for tech accessories, CASETiFY is an up and coming Instagram page. They mostly sell and advertise their phone cases, which have the cutest designs I have ever seen. I can scroll through their account for hours finding endless designs I would love to add to my cart. You can even customize your own case in their custom studio. On top of their super cute designs, CASETiFY cases are also super protective! If you are looking for a new case to switch up your phone’s look (or even your Macbook, Apple Watch or iPad) check out their Instagram page!

@loopycases: If you’re like me and drop your phone all the time, whether it’s because you are carrying too much or just clumsy, this account is a must follow! LoopyCases takes protecting your phone from dropping (and most likely cracking) to the next level simply by adding a loop to their cases. They have several cases to choose from depending on what phone you have, and you can even buy a pack of extra loops to switch out the one that comes with the case. My lefties of the world out there don’t fret; Although originally made for righties, LoopyCases will change the loop orientation to the left for you! 

Jewelry:

@shoprainbowrow: Selling handmade bracelets, Rainbow Row is a great account to follow if you are looking for affordable yet adorable jewelry. Made by stay-at-home moms, these bracelets can be sized for minis, youths and adults, making them a great gift for anyone. All the bracelets they have designed are beautiful and would make a perfect accent to any outfit. They also sell a few sets, necklaces and anklets.

@island_soul_designs: Handcrafting custom wire wrapped jewelry, Island Soul Designs is founded by a college student in Florida. All her pieces are both unique and gorgeous, making them great statement pieces. If you’re looking for some new jewelry to add to your collection, check her account out!

Beauty:

@hairitagebymindy: Selling all-natural hair products for all types, Hairitage by Mindy is a one-stop shop. Mindy just launched her Instagram account in November and her products became available at Walmart (yes, Walmart!) in January. Her line includes shampoos and conditioners, styling gel, argan oil, dry shampoo and more all for less than $8! My favorite part about her line is that the bottles are color-coded, making using the products so much easier! 

@lashnextdoor: Originally created to sell their amazing mascara, Brooklyn and Bailey McKnight have taken their Instagram business to the next level. They now sell several apparel items, hair accessories, jewelry, stickers and so much more. The college twins are always adding to their store and make sure their products are not only better than their competitors, but cheaper! 

Accessories:

@hipstapatch: Taking decorating to the next level, hipstapatch makes peel-and-stick patches. They come in all different icons including emoticons, food, quotes and so much more! They are the perfect way to make a pair of jeans, bookbag, laptop, or phone case your own. Hipstapatch also does custom patches if you have a logo or design that you would love to have made into a patch. 

@letsgojaspers.stickers: Looking for new stickers for your laptop? Go no farther than this Jasper-run Instagram account. The account promotes their Redbubble page, which exclusively sells Manhattan College stickers. The stickers they make represent all aspects of being a student at Manhattan, including J-Deli iced coffees, sport uniforms, clubs, squirrels and a lot more. 

Other:

@allthingslillyann: My favorite account for daily quotes, All Things Lilly Ann also has an adorable and trendy shop. In her shop she sells crew necks, prints, stickers and other super cute products that you could never find anywhere else. One look at her account and you will want everything on her website! 

I hope you found some of these accounts and businesses worthy of a follow! Happy shopping!

Casey Schellberg

Manhattan '23

Casey is a senior at Manhattan College majoring in Childhood Education with concentrations in math and psychology. In her spare time, she enjoys hanging out with friends, shopping, and exploring NYC. Casey is also a part of Manhattan’s cheerleading team and serves as an RA on campus. She is loving her home as a Jasper at MC and cannot wait to see what the upcoming years bring!
As an avid lover of all things writing related, Christine is a born story-teller. She is a junior at Manhattan College majoring Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. When she’s not writing, you can find her exploring NYC, binge watching The Office, or enjoying a good cup of tea. She joined Her Campus after transferring to MC and absolutely fell in love with it! She is currently the Campus Correspondent of her chapter, and hopes her articles can entertain and inspire women everywhere. After college, she plans to continue writing and hopes to publish a book one day. Be sure to check out her college lifestyle blog Christineeve.com!