This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

The class of 2019 is finally all moved in and out of the 800+ new students is one of the sweetest and cutest freshman on campus, Her Campus Manhattan College is happy to introduce Vince DeMauro! 

Name: Vince DeMauro

Major: Double Major in Economics and Finance

Year: Freshman

Relationship Status: Single 

Instagram: @Dincevemauro31

Why did you choose Manhattan College?: I like small campuses and I don’t like being just a number in a classroom. I like to get to know people, and the location is ideal for bussiness students because we’re so close to the city and it offers awesome internship opportunities. Plus, I just love the city. 

What was your favorite part about your first week of school?: Going into the city, spending way too much money and having a good time. I’ve already met people that I know I’ll be friends with for a good portion of my life. 

What are you looking forward to this year?: I’m the only freshman in my accounting class and I was really nervous to give my first presentation but I survived. Now, I’m really excited for the class because I can already tell I’m going to learn a lot from the upperclassmen in my class.

If you could give one piece of advice to kids in high school, what would it be?: Come into college with an open-mind because you’ll make friends with people you wouldn’t have imagined you would be friends with.

If you could descibe your perfect date, what would it be?: Going to the High Line and eating dinner in Chelsea…if my Dad gives me money.

Describe your perfect girl.: Smart, with a sense of humor and someone who can talk to anyone because people who can’t talk really bother me… and she has to be realistic and not totally crazy. 

What’s a totally random/unique fact about yourself?: I never lie to my parents. No matter what the situation, and they get mad at me because sometimes I tell them way too much. Also, I’m very, very open.

What is the one quality about yourself that you wish someone knew about you?: I can come off as a jerk but I’m actually really nice–just get to know me!

What show are you into on Netflix right now?: Hollywood Husbands, It’s like a spoof on Real Housewives but Kevin Hart is in it!

Anything else to add?: Yeah, if they want my cell phone number, have them email Abby Welte. 

Abby Welte

Manhattan

Manhattan College student majoring in Communication and an Intern for the New Jersey Devils. I'm not legally allowed to play board games in at least 9 states, enjoy long walks on a short pier, trying anything with frosting on it and yelling at my TV when hockey is on.