This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Name: Kyle E. Watkins

Major: Chemistry 

Year: Freshman 

Relationship Status: Single

Instagram: @kingwatkinzz

Where are you from?

Long Island. The 6th side, the 631, Suffolk County. 

Any hobbies?

Playing the guitar a lil bit and playing the piano. I’m a producer and a rapper but I’m a singer also. 

Why did you choose Manhattan College?

The indoor track so I don’t have to run in the cold for another four years.

What is your favorite part about the school?

Rory and hangin’ with my boys.

Where can we usually find you on campus?

Uh… Locke’s loft.

What is your dream job?

To be the number one producer in the world and the Playboy billionaire enthusiast.

If you could give one piece of advice to children still in high school, what would it be?

Disregard females and acquire currency. 

What’s your ideal date?

Take her out somewhere nice to eat, so nice. Oh my gosh. Like some Red Lobster. And then, I’ll take her to a movie or something, a nice *ss movie, a movie she wants to see, even if it’s somethin’ I don’t even mess with, like Frozen. Then we take a nice walk in Van Cortland Park, we go to the rock and we can just sip some wines for a little and then you know whats going on after that: Super Smash Bros (for the children). 

What’s something interesting about you most people don’t know?

I jumped into a kangaroo cage when I was six years old in the Bronx Zoo. 

What do you look for in someone?

A ride or die shawty who’s down for anything, you know what I’m saying. She’s not just your girl, she’s your boy. You tell your boys like “Yo, see that girl. She’s my boy.” She’s gotta be somebody that you could like roll with. Somebody who’s always there when you need them. It’s late at night, and I’m out of money, my mom kicked me out and I’m on the street. My girl will come pick me up, that’s what I’m looking for in a girl. It don’t get much better than that. 

Any last words?

Yo… I’m saying all these girls looking for some guy, like for real, but they looking in the wrong place. They’re looking for the guy with money, hella cheddar, just looking for some time. Just gotta understand, it’s more than that. You gotta look past it, you gotta get yourself somebody who’s down for you, who’s there for you. If he can’t pick you up at 2 a.m. when you’re drunk , if he’s not there to comfort you and be there for you, he’s not worth it and that’s just the way it is, straight up. They need to stop looking in the wrong places for the right guy. That’s the word. And to the guys, y’all need to stop doing what you’re doing. If you got a good girl, you gotta keep her, keep her. That’s facts. Cheating sh*t is stupid. Why do you need to cheat on your girl when you got something good right there in front of you? That should be your queen. You should kiss her feet. I’m not saying she’s not independent. Help a brother out, man. I just don’t know why these guys stunting on their girls . Keep that sh*t, don’t let her go. If she makes you good *ss food, if she’s there when you get home from work, whenever you need her, that’s some deep sh*t. You ran out of money and she’s there for you, you got a good girl and you over there cheating. Those girls aren’t even worth having. I just feel like that’s how life goes. Why do people cheat when you have something good?

Any more last words? 

If you got good love, never let go of good love. 

RikkiLynn is a New Jersey native who currently attends Manhattan College where she is majoring in Communications and English. She enjoys writing about all things pertaining to health, life, love, style, sex, and words. When she’s not writing, she enjoys drinking coffee, filmmaking, painting, photography, reading, running, traveling, and doing yoga. Stalk her at rikkilynn.com.