Meet Campus Cutie Jacquelyn Beaulieu

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Coming from the small town of Watertown, CT, Jacquelyn Beaulieu is the girl on Manhattan College’s campus with big dreams and an even bigger fashion sense. That’s why she is this week’s “Campus Cutie”! Part of the reason she chose Manhattan College was due to it’s convenient location just a short few miles away from New York City, where Jacquelyn could pursue her dream career in the fashion and business world.

Personal Life:

HC: “What are some of your favorite hobbies?”

Jacquelyn: “One of my biggest hobbies is reading for sure. I am always reading a new book and have been that way since I was little. Makeup and fashion are also two big hobbies of mine. I’m in the process of starting my own YouTube channel for makeup, fashion and beauty and it’s something I love to do.”

HC: “Tell us a little about your new internship at Tom Ford!”

Jacquelyn: “I currently am the PR Intern at Tom Ford. I am absolutely obsessed with it. I have worked very hard to get to the place I am now in the fashion industry and landing this internship was a great way to see that hard work paying off.”

HC: “Now, can you tell us a little about your blog that you created?”

Jacqueline: “I have a blog called Louboutin’d & Blonde (louboutinedandblonde.weebly.com). I hope to one day be a stylist and own my own styling firm. My blog is an online journal of what goes through my head when I style myself. It is something in my life that I started for fun and now it is a success that I never could have imagined, bringing me more fun than ever.”

HC: “What is your favorite thing about Manhattan College?”

Jacqueline: “The reasons why I love MC have changed every year since freshman year. However, what I have found this year, as this has been the craziest semester/time of my life, is that MC feels like an escape from the real world. I work at Tom Ford three full days a week and have classes the rest of the days. I also just moved into an apartment with two of my close friends so when I come back to Manhattan at night I feel relaxed and it is a place that I de-stress, which is what I love most about MC.”

HC: “Lastly, what would you say is your favorite part about living in NYC?”

Jacqueline: “I lived in Italy for 6 months last year and was able to travel the world and visit some of my favorite cities and discover cities around the world, some for the first time. NYC will always feel like home to me and be my favorite city because of that. I also love NYC because no matter what day it is, you can always know that someone is experiencing it for the very first time, and that makes me feel lucky.”

Junior at Manhattan College. Major in Public Relations and minor in Business Marketing