This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Name: Kevin Fitzgerald

Year: Senior

Major: Communications- Broadcasting

Hometown: Brooklyn, New York

Relationship Status: Single

Manhattan Life:

HC: What are you involved with on campus?

Kevin: I’m on the men’s swimming team, I’m a residence assistant in Horan Hall, and I’m in the bagpipe band- yes, I wear a kilt.

HC: Who is your favorite professor?

Kevin: Dr. Bollert! Best professor on campus.

HC: Favorite class you’ve taken at MC?

Kevin: I really enjoyed Advanced Studio Production. It was one of the only classes where I learned exactly what I am going to need in the future. 

HC: Favorite memory during your time at MC?

Kevin: Our swim team training trip to Maui my freshman year is one of my greatest memories. There is just too much that happened that week for me to start listing.

Fun Facts:

HC: Favorite movie?

Kevin: I normally don’t like these kinds of movies, but The Wolf of Wall Street is currently my favorite movie.

HC: Favorite concert you’ve been to? 

Kevin: Zac Brown Band. I’m a huge country music fan and I’ve seen them four times.

HC: Favorite residence hall?

Kevin: I have to go with my home for all four years that I’ve been here: Horan Hall.

HC: Dream job?

Kevin: Segment Producer at The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Falon.

HC: Fun fact about you?

Kevin: I started college as an engineering major and switched to communcations my sophomore year.

HC: Biggest pet peeve?

Kevin: I hate when a girl is out with a group of people and always looks angry or upset and doesn’t have any fun. Just enjoy the night!

HC: Ideal date?

Kevin: I’m into more spontaneous kinds of dates, but not totally against the dinner and a movie kind of date. I’m a huge beach guy so maybe a picnic on the beach while the sun is setting, or if it’s too cold, we can always stay in with some take out and watch a movie of her choice.

Alyssa is a senior at Manhattan College majoring in Communications with a concentration in Journalism. She is the Campus Correspondant of Her Campus Manhattan. She is from New Jersey but is in love with New York City. She will be interning at Z100 starting January 2015. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @littleamac!