This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Disney plus is a recent movie and tv show subscription with unbeatable prices compared to Netflix at $6.99  a month or $69.99 for the year, of course with their own exclusives!

Any Marvel Movie Ever!

There is a reason that the Marvel cinematic universe has such a huge fan base. There is a movie and character for everyone’s taste like Iron Man for the tech geek, Captain America for the history buff, Thor for the Greek mythology fan, and so forth. If that isn’t reason enough, Tom Holland plays Spiderman (featuring the cutest romance with Zendaya)!

Hannah Montana: The Movie

A recent watch of mine, I forgot how much this touched my nine-year-old heart. Hannah Montana gets her California detox and has the most heartwarming romance with the cute boy from Tennessee. Also more than ten years later, the ending would never be made possible with our current social media usage. Don’t you remember it? All the more reason to go watch.

The Lizzie McGuire Movie

Another middle school, girls-night-in watch. I mean not watching back, hopefully, middle school graduates don’t run away with cute Italian pop singers but it’s a light-hearted movie to share with girlfriends or younger siblings!

High School Musical: The Musical, The Series

Haven’t heard of it? That’s because it’s a Disney plus exclusive! High School Musical: The musical, the series releases a new episode every Friday for the old school high school musical fans with similar humor to “The Office.” 

The Mandalorian

Another Disney plus exclusive, the first live-action Star Wars television show. Recently it has gone crazy in pop culture recently due to “Baby Yoda” memes, so watch along to know the backstory to what’s clogging your discover page.

Ciara Coyle

Manhattan '22

Ciara is a ChemE with a Concentration in Cosmetics in Manhattan College's Class of 2022. She's a millennial pink enthusiast who loves everything shopping and photography!
Michaela is a Childhood Education Major with Concentrations in Math and Spanish at Manhattan College. She will be continuing her studies in the Masters program at Manhattan, and earn a Masters Degree in Special Education. She was a member of Her Campus at Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA and is now the Campus Correspondent and Senior Editor at Manhattan! She is beyond excited to be a Jasper and that she found her home at MC!