Style

How to Dress Like You’re In Euphoria

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

By Samantha Keating

It’s no secret that the Euphoria cast currently has the most trendy wardrobe on television. Though some of the outfits may be a bit much for your Starbucks run or going to an 8:00 am, some are definitely attainable for everyday life.

To Dress Like Jules…

Jules is great at rocking pastel tones and bright colors. She often includes pink in her wardrobe and has a plethora of cute mini skirts. A fun idea to copy a Jules look for class could be this cute hot pink set.

Pair it with a cute white jacket and a pair of booties and you’ll be ready and Julesesque in no time!

To Dress Like Cassie…

Cassie has some of the cutest outfits on the show. (When she’s not trying to steal Maddy’s looks). Cassie often wears cute mini dresses. An option that would be perfect for every day is definitely this dress from Urban.

The dress comes in four colors and has beautiful detailing. Paired with booties or sneakers it’d be a look.

To Dress Like Kat…

Kat has one of the more over the top looks on the show. Always gorgeous but sometimes not something you’d be comfortable sitting in class with. A great option for Kat would be these joggers paired with a cute top like this one.

This outfit is so something Kat would love (and so cute).

To Dress Like Maddy…

Maddy is arguably the best dressed Euphoria girl. Her outfits are gorgeous and one of a kind. To replicate a Maddy look try something like this set. (Because we know Maddy adores her sets).

These dupes are great alternatives for when you want to embrace the style of these beloved Euphoria characters on a day to day basis. 

Samantha Keating

Manhattan '24

Junior at Manhattan College studying English & 5-year elementary and special education!