This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

No makeup-makeup looks are one of the easiest looks to create with minimal effort. It is one of those looks you can do in five to ten minutes and still feel put together because we all know when you look your best you feel your best!

Step 1: Skincare!!!!

Skincare is the most important step to achieving that natural glowy no makeup look! Starting with a clean face is important and what you use before putting on makeup truly does affect the way the makeup sits on your face. 

Some of my favorite skincare products to use before applying makeup are

Step 2: Glow

After you do your skincare and use your primer of choice, start with any glowy substance. Sometimes this is all you need to emulate the “my skin but better look”! I use the Loreal Lumi Glotion every day in the medium shade and I wear it every day. As soon as I put it on, so much color is put into my face without it looking orange. It is also the most affordable retailing for 12 dollars! Other great alternatives are the Drunk Elephant DeBronzi Drops or the Saie Beauty Super Glowy Gel!

Step 3: Concealer

This step is completely optional, depending on your skin, but for me personally, concealer is a must to cover the little blemishes. Any concealer works but my favorites are:

I also will go back in with my concealer under my eyes after I put on my blush, I just feel it brightens my under eyes up a little more rather than doing it before blush.

Step 4: Blush

Blush is my favorite step, my recent go-to is the Tarte Maracuja Juicy Lip and Cheek Shift. This comes in different colors (mine is blue), but it adjusts to your skin’s natural pH, so it doesn’t get more natural than that! Other favorites for a pretty glowy blush are:

Step 5: bronzer

If I am going to be 100% honest when I do the no makeup-makeup, I normally do not go crazy with bronzer. I usually use whatever is left over on my brush, but some bronzers I use/recommend are:

Step 6: Lashes

Depending on my mood, I either will curl my lashes and just brush through them with Vaseline or will put on mascara. Either one looks great, but the real star of the show is the Tweezerman Eyelash Curler. That eyelash curler is a $13 eyelash lift. But when I do wear mascara I normally will reach for the: 

Step 7: Lippies

My favorite step. I love lip gloss and having glossy lips all day! I usually use a little dot of the Tarte Maracuja Juicy Shift on my lips and then go on top of it with my Laneige lip gloss, but to reapply throughout the day I have to use a Sephora lip balm or just good old Vaseline/Aquaphor.

Hi! I'm Gab and I am from New jersey. I am an upcoming sophomore majoring in communications with a concentration in Integrated Marketing Communications.