Five Inexpensive Makeup Products that You Need in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

We all have that moment in Sephora when we actually have a breakdown because we want everything and can’t afford it. Makeup can be expensive, but we are in college and we have to be frugal sometimes. Here are five inexpensive makeup products to treat yourself with. You can get these at a drugstore, online, and at Sephora. 

1. L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal Concealer

This concealer is great. It’s a full-coverage, HD concealer perfect for covering up those under-eye bags and highlighting and contouring. Want to know the best part? It’s only $5. BLESS UP. You can get this online at www.lagirlusa.com or at Walgreens. The only con of buying online is that you can’t see the colors in person. 

2. e.l.f High Definition Powder

This powder is such a good alternative to the very expensive Makeup Forever HD powder. This fills in pores and makes your makeup stay and look flawless. Slay all day long with this product. You can get it at www.elfcosmetics.com. Guess what? It’s only $6. 

3. Sephora Collection Luster Matte Long-Wear Lip Color

This product is wonderful. If you need something as a cheap alternative to the Kat Von D liquid lipstick, this is the way to go. It stays on forever and doesn’t feel super dry on the lips. It’s one of those products that you will try once and be hooked. You can get it at Sephora, and it’s very affordable at $16. 

4. L’oréal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara

I’ve never been so obsessed with a mascara in my life. I’ve probably tried hundreds, and this is by far my favorite drug store mascara. The thing about mascara is that it is different on everyone depending on eye shape and eyelash length. Regardless, this is worth a shot. It’s only $9 and can be picked up at your local drugstore!

5. Morphe Eye Shadows

These shadows are amazing quality and so inexpensive. Standard individual shadows are $2.29 a pop, and you can create your own palette! If you are feeling like spending a little more money, you could purchase a PRO palette and get 35 shadows for $22.99. What a deal. I love these shadows and I swear by them. They blend so well and are great quality. You can get them at www.morphebrushes.com

Title Image Via [www.google.com]

Alex is a Junior at Manhattan College studying Marketing and Psychology. She likes good movies, good music, great friends, and long walks on the beach. Enjoy ~~~