This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Finals week is right around the corner and while those over achievers that you hate so much have already started preparing for your what will be a ridiculously hard cumulative final on a subject you will never speak of again in your lifetime, you are still stuffing your face with Thanksgiving leftovers and crying into the mashed potatoes over the thought of studying for anything. We get it and we are right there with you. But who gets it even more are the characters from Frozen. After reading this you may actually think Frozen was about finals week.

When you realize how much you actually have to study:

When you have to leave your dorm room and venture out into the cold to get to the library:

How you actually feel about the cold: 

When you sit down to start studying and don’t understand anything you are looking at:

When you come to the conclusion that you are completely unprepared and don’t know if you can pull it together:

After being in the library for hours upon hours and you start to go a little loopy:

When you finally decide to give up:

When you finally walk out of the library and don’t know what time/day/year it is: 

When you realize how hungry you are from being in the library forever:

When you walk into your test like an unprepared boss:

And finally when you walk out… defeated:

Happy studying!

Alyssa is a senior at Manhattan College majoring in Communications with a concentration in Journalism. She is the Campus Correspondant of Her Campus Manhattan. She is from New Jersey but is in love with New York City. She will be interning at Z100 starting January 2015. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter, @littleamac!