Disney Gifs That Are Us During The Start of Spring Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Another year, another semester! The spring semester is a time for summer vacation planning, a flare in pollen allergies and the best time for the ever-popular Quadding. To help us sift through our feelings of a new semester, Disney is here to help (to be honest, Disney is always a good remedy for anything)!

When your alarm goes off during the first few weeks of school. Our sleep schedules are all out of sync!

Getting used to the dorm showers again (unless you know which way to turn the knob for the perfect water temperature!).

We’re not stressed yet, but we know that there will be stress to come. So then we get stressed about the stress that isn’t stressing us out yet. Got it?

The way that professor who has a poor score on ‘Rate My Professor’ greets the class.

Seeing your friends again makes spring semester a bit better!

How we wish the dining hall would be like (expectations set a bit too high). 

The bed head will never go away. Ever.

Walking to class in the spring showers (because the snow decided not to join us this semester).

Our faces when the stack of textbooks begins piling up on our desks (along with the $$$ being racked up too).

Every girl comes back with a winter break haircut. Every. Single. One. (I am guilty as charged).

Until the weather decides to make up its mind if its winter or spring, our hands will continue to look like this:

“What do you want to do with your degree?” “Have you had any internships yet?” “Do you have a job set up for post-college?” 

Stress eating because of previous questions. It’s happening.

Attempting to be cool with not knowing what to do with your life.

When that one annoying classmate is in too many of your classes…

Waiting to see your mom at the end of the semester (or at earliest convenience).

Eyeing up the cute boys on the Quad.

Just know that Mickey and Minnie are cheering you on and hope you have a great spring semester!

Class of 2019. Communication Major. Film Studies/Digital Media Art Minor. Maryland girl exploring NYC and writing all about it! Follow me on Instagram: @taylorbrethauer and Twitter: @itstaybytheway Stalk my photography blog here: throughtaylorsviewfinder.tumblr.com