CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
CPL Sections MAKEUP?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media Design Team
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

By, Gabriella Celentano

One thing about me is I love a good dupe. Finding a new favorite product is so exciting, but when it runs out, you have to repurchase it and you remember how much it costs, it is not very exciting. Whether it be with makeup products, skincare products or clothes, I will always be checking my TikTok and searching amazon to find dupes of my favorite items.  

1. e.l.f Halo Glow is an exact dupe for Charlotte Tilbury’s Flawless Filter.

This by far is my favorite dupe. I love the Flawless Filter so much and it is a staple in my makeup routine. It gives such nice coverage while making your skin look so natural and glowy. When I heard that e.l.f came out with a dupe for it, I ran to their website to get my hands on one. When I say it is the same product, I mean it is the same exact product. I had my doubts about it, but when I tried it I was blown away. Not only are you saving 32 dollars by purchasing the e.l.f one, but you are also getting an amazing product.  This dupe definitely gets mine and my bank account’s approval. 

1. Amazon’s The Gym People Women Longline Sports Bra for LuluLemon Align Tank 

I love LuluLemon’s align tank. They are so comfortable, give such great support while working out and are also just so cute. However, the price is not so cute. I saw on Amazon an exact dupe of the Align Tank and obviously had to purchase it. This is another fantastic dupe because you save $48 and get a tanktop just as comfortable and cute for a fraction of the price. 

1. e.l.f PowerGrip Primer for Milk’s Hydro Grip Primer

This dupe is spot on. Milk’s HydroGrip primer comes in for $36, while e.l.f’s powergrip is $10. This is crazy to me because these products are the same thing, but have a 26 dollar difference. I feel like you are paying the 36 dollars for the name “Milk.” I love both of these primers (they work magic), but I have been repurchasing the e.l.f one instead because of the price. 

1. Amazon ReoRia Bodysuit For Aritzia Contour 90s bodysuit

I love the Artizia bodysuit. I could get it in every color, but when I found an Amazon dupe, I needed to try it. Amazon clothes can be a hit or miss, but this was a definite hit. I was so excited to get my hands on this, and was happy to find the quality is amazing and it feels just like the Aritizia one.

Hi! I'm Gab and I am from New jersey. I am an upcoming sophomore majoring in communications with a concentration in Integrated Marketing Communications.