This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

One thing about me is I absolutely love going for bottomless. It’s the best way to have a good time while also not breaking the bank. Here are some of my favorite bottomless deals to try out in NYC!

Carroll Place

My all-time favorite bottomless brunch spot is Carroll Place in Greenwich Village. For only $30 you get an entree and bottomless mimosas, bloody mary, or rose sangria. This price for both food and drinks cannot be beat. They have a variety of options that include both breakfast and Italian lunch options. My go-to is the Margherita pizza, and for an extra $11 you have to get the arancini. If you don’t want to travel down to the villages, they have a sister restaurant named Osteria Cotta on the Upper West Side. The menu is almost identical, but it’s even cheaper! Their bottomless deal is only $28.

The Mean Fiddler

Now, I know Times Square can be kind of cheugy, but this is a great deal if you aren’t a brunch girl. The Mean Fiddler does a bottomless brunch and dinner, which starts at 2 p.m. Monday-Friday and noon on weekends. The options here are the best of any bottomless spot, as they do bottomless cocktails. You can get frozen margs, high noons, bellinis, beer, and any specialty cocktails they have at the moment. Also, every bottomless meal starts with an included shot. This is a great place to have a good time for only $25 with a purchase of an entree. There are so many food options as well for any mood you’re in!

Tortoise and Hare

If you want to stay local to the Manhattan campus, Tortoise and Hare is a great option and is within walking distance from campus. Their mac and cheese is to die for, and the avocado toast is also unbeatable. 90-minute bottomless drinks are only $20 per person, and there are so many different flavor options for mimosas. 

Bosco

Bosco is so much fun and is really different from other brunch spots I’ve tried. They also offer brunch Friday-Sunday, which is exciting if you have a Friday off and want to get brunch with friends. For $25 you can get bottomless mimosas or Aperol spritz with the purchase of an entree, and trust me they are strong. What makes this spot so special is the Mexican twist on classic brunch options. Their breakfast tacos are something I think about at least once a week, and starting with the chips and guac is an absolute must. The music here is great for the young crowd and the staff is so personable. Definitely a spot to check out!

San Marzano

San Marzano is known for its cheap brunch prices, with bottomless being only $14 with a purchase of food. The brunch meals only cost about $13-$14, so eating here will be financially conscious. Brunch is served Friday-Sunday, but make sure to get there early because they do not take reservations. The food here is good and it’s always crowded, so the energy is unmatched. 

Mackenzie Boyce

Manhattan '24

Mackenzie is the Senior Editor for Her Campus at Manhattan, and loves being able to read and edit the chapter’s articles before they are published. Mackenzie is a senior at Manhattan College studying childhood and special education with concentrations in English and French. She is originally from Connecticut but loves having the opportunity to live in NYC for school. Mackenzie is also a member of the sorority Sigma Delta Tau on campus. She is also part of the education honors society, Kappa Delta Pi, and French honors society, Pi Delta Phi. She is also an admissions ambassador and can be spotted around campus giving tours to incoming students. She is also currently completing her student teaching this semester in fifth and first-grade classrooms at a local Bronx elementary school. Mackenzie loves having the ability to use writing as an outlet, whether that means writing about fashion, music, pop culture, or mental health. She is so thankful to have found a home with Her Campus at Manhattan and hopes anyone reading can gain knowledge or inspiration from her work.