This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

After continuous trips to Sephora, Ulta, and so many other great beauty stores in 2020, I have truly found some of my favorite products and I cannot wait to share them all with you!

The POREfessional Pore Minimizing Primer from Benefit Cosmetics

This cream primer is perfect for minimizing the appearance of pores and fine lines. It is lightweight and is easy to apply with just your finger! 

Hoola Matte Bronzer from Benefit Cosmetics

This matte bronzer is perfect for having a sun-kissed look and can go with any skin tone. The bronzer is available in four different shades to achieve a natural tan all year round. This product also comes with a mini mirror and applying brush!

Radiant Creamy Concealer from NARS

This product is made for every skin type: normal, dry, oily. This concealer corrects, contours, highlights, and perfects up to 16 hours while coming in many different shades. It is also available in a mini and regular size.

Lip Gloss from Glossier

This long-wearing gloss comes with such a glassy finish; it is amazing! It is pretty sticky, but it is nourishing and allows for long-wear.

Boy Brow from Glossier

This creamy wax fills, shapes, and puts your brows into place. It is so easy to apply and is perfect for first-time brow fillers like me!

No Smudge Mascara from Bobbi Brown

This product is a waterproof mascara that helps shape and define your lashes. It has such a nice smooth brush that makes it so your lashes never really clump or smudge.

Shimmering Skin Perfector® Pressed Highlighter Mini from BECCA Cosmetics

This product works with every skin type whether you’re normal, dry, or oily. It is a powder highlight with a very light texture and is also very reflective. There are such pretty colors in this set of highlighters from BECCA!

Make sure to check out these must-have products!

Jennifer (Jenn) Guilbeault is a Junior at Manhattan College. Jenn is a communication major with the concentration of public relations and has a minor in psychology. Jenn is also apart of the sorority on campus, Sigma Delta Tau, secretary for SoNYC, and is apart of Lotus Magazine. When Jenn is not in class or doing homework you can find her traveling, shopping, exercising, eating anything/ everything in sight, and hanging out with friends and family.
As an avid lover of all things writing related, Christine is a born story-teller. She is a junior at Manhattan College majoring Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. When she’s not writing, you can find her exploring NYC, binge watching The Office, or enjoying a good cup of tea. She joined Her Campus after transferring to MC and absolutely fell in love with it! She is currently the Campus Correspondent of her chapter, and hopes her articles can entertain and inspire women everywhere. After college, she plans to continue writing and hopes to publish a book one day. Be sure to check out her college lifestyle blog Christineeve.com!