This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

It’s so  hard to find skincare that works when you’re on a college budget. As someone with sensitive skin, I found it difficult. After experimenting for a while, I now have a skincare routine that works for me and my sensitive skin. I have included links to where you can buy them and the price!

Biore Charcoal Cleanser ($5.99)

This cleanser is an absolute lifesaver for me. It is refreshing and great for oily skin.

PanOxyl Acne Foaming Wash ($11.39)

This foaming wash is fantastic. I have cystic acne on my chest and arms and rubbing this on once a day makes a difference to reduce redness and irritation.

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer ($6.59)

This moisturizer is super gentle and hydrating. I’ve been using it for a couple of months and my skin is a lot softer since I’ve started.

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion ($17.00)

Although this is a little more pricey than the others, it is so worth it. Use a Q-Tip and apply a dot on whiteheads. Leave on overnight and the whiteheads will decrease.

Yes To Face Masks ($2.19)

Face masks are great if you have dry skin. This white charcoal face mask will hydrate your skin in under 15 minutes.

Olay Total Effects Refreshing Scrub ($6.99)

A scrub is vital for every skincare routine. It is important to use a scrub 2-3 times a week to get off all the dead skin, dirt, makeup, and oil off your face. I love this one because it is gentle yet effective.

Bridget Turro

Manhattan '23

Bridget is a sophomore at Manhattan College. She is majoring in political science and minoring in woman and gender studies. She loves animals, traveling and exploring NYC.
Michaela is a Childhood Education Major with Concentrations in Math and Spanish at Manhattan College. She will be continuing her studies in the Masters program at Manhattan, and earn a Masters Degree in Special Education. She was a member of Her Campus at Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA and is now the Campus Correspondent and Senior Editor at Manhattan! She is beyond excited to be a Jasper and that she found her home at MC!