Addressing “Those” Pete Davidson and Kim K Rumors

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

By Chloe Barth

On October 7, 2021, Kim Kardashian took the stage for the first time on Saturday Night Live. The social media star received generally positive reviews for her seven sketches and four-minute opening monologue. As someone who is frequently criticized for being famous despite having no talent, Kardashian surprised the audience with her cheeky delivery and well-timed jokes. But most surprising of all was the brief kiss she and Pete Davidson shared during their “Jasmine and Aladdin” sketch. The kiss lasted only a second, and was brushed over as Kardashian closed out the episode with the rest of her sketches. Nearly a month later, however, Kim Kardashian was seen with Pete Davidson once again, only this time off the stage.

Kim Kardashian kicked off Halloween festivities on a roller coaster ride with Pete Davidson, pictures suggest. On October 30, a photo began circulating the internet of Kardashian and Davidson holding hands together on a roller coaster. The location has since been identified as Knott’s Scary Farm. More pictures have circulated since then, and it appears as though the two joined Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker on a double date to the amusement park. Sources claim that the two are just “friends” who have gotten to know each other better since their SNL sketch together. “They hang in the same circles,” the source explains, “so they will be together from time to time.” And they were right. Earlier this month, Kardashian was honored at the Wall Street Journal’s 2021 Innovator Awards for her SKIMS clothing line. The ceremony took place in Davidson’s hometown of New York City. While there, Kardashian was spotted having dinner with Pete Davidson in Manhattan, before heading to Manhattan’s private social club Zero Bond the next night. Now spotted together on both coasts, Kardashian and Davidson appear to be getting closer than ever.

Despite the abundance of rumors surrounding the pair’s dating life, both have remained tight-lipped about the subject. Pete Davidson joked about “wanting to talk about this” on Late Night with Seth Meyers. He confirmed that the rumors are true- he has a new show coming out. Aside from the anonymous source, no one in Kardashian nor Davidson’s circles have spoken about the rumored relationship. Some speculate that the rumors will be addressed on the Kardashian family’s upcoming reality show, which was confirmed to have begun filming in September. But until then, the pair appears to be keeping things private.

Chloe Barth

Manhattan '24