1. School is over, which means no more tests, no more homework, and no more school responsibilities. Life becomes carefree and stress free.
2. Say goodbye to pale and dry winter skin and hello to a glowing new tan.
3. The amount of summertime activities is endless. Say goodbye to Netflix and your couch for a little while because there are way too many barbeques, beach trips, bonfires, and pool parties going on. And even if you don’t have many of these activities going on, the beautiful weather means no excuses for staying indoors.
4. Did I mention the beach? If you’re fortunate enough to be near one there is no reason why you shouldn’t be there everyday.
5. Warm summer nights bring great memories. Especially at outdoor festivals. Its one of the only times that wearing floral headbands and feather earnings are acceptable to be worn out in public.
6. Driving with the windows down and music blaring is the best escape. And if you’re near a coastline, consider yourself blessed.
7. Everyone just seems to be happier in the summer. Whether it be because of the ice cold lemonade on the porch, or beautiful beach whether, everyone always manages to have a smile on their face.