alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Manhattan chapter.

Podcasts. Informative, inspiring, and perfect for listening to on the go. These mini-episodes in an audio series have taken the world by storm. Whether you are a frequent listener or a relative newbie to the world of the podcasts, this list is for you.  

**

The BossBabe Podcast

This podcast is probably my favorite. The two hostesses Natalie Ellis and Dr. Danielle Canty, are two total boss babes whose entire brand is based on the empowerment of women, and how they can achieve their professional business goals. When these two aren’t giving us tips and tricks on how to start a business, they are busy running The Societe, a women in business membership club.

Often Ambitious

Often Ambitious is exactly it sounds, its a podcast dedicated to women owning their “Often Ambitious” behavior. Hosted by Erika Sheffer and Lindsey Plevyak, this podcast is perfect for women looking for an inspiring morning pep talk.  It’s also best listened to when accompanied with an iced caramel macchiato in hand ;)

She did it her way 

If you are a woman starting a business, you need this podcast. The host, Amanda Boleyn, gives women all the advice and confidence they need to start their own business and thrive while claiming their power.  This podcast is perfect for the drive home from school or work, or whenever you just need help claiming your feminine power. 

Rachel Maddow Presents: Bag Man

No matter what your political party affiliation is, I advise you to listen to Rachel Maddow’s Bag Man podcast. Her podcast is so informative, and it’s definitely my go-to when I’m in the mood for a politics podcast.

The Morning Toast

A friend of mine just introduced me to this podcast yesterday, and all I can say is that I’ve been obsessed ever since. The morning toast is a fun, adrenaline-pumping podcast that covers everything from pop culture and relationships to country music! The hosts, Claudia and Jackie, are hilarious and I definitely believe it’s worth giving a listen to. 

I hope you guys check out some of these awesome podcasts! If you do, don’t forget to comment on the @hercampus_mc Instagram page to let us know which one(s) you did! HXCO! :)

Saquana Lopez

Manhattan '23

Saquana Lopez is a freshman at Manhattan College and is majoring in Pre-med Psychology. In her spare time she enjoys reading, trying different variations of tea, photography, and traveling.
Michaela is a Childhood Education Major with Concentrations in Math and Spanish at Manhattan College. She will be continuing her studies in the Masters program at Manhattan, and earn a Masters Degree in Special Education. She was a member of Her Campus at Muhlenberg College in Allentown, PA and is now the Campus Correspondent and Senior Editor at Manhattan! She is beyond excited to be a Jasper and that she found her home at MC!